What clothes do I need for the ascents?
- Technical mountain clothing taking into account the time of year and mountain conditions. Thermal underwear, warm clothing (polartec, primalotf, feathers), raincoat, windbreaker or goretex, semi-rigid mountain boots, gloves and hat.
For ascents, is it better to go with one or two poles?
- At least one, but if you are skilled at using them you can carry both. Ideally, they should be foldable for when you’re not using them.
What kind of boots do I need to climb the Aneto peak?
- Semi-rigid, high-legged boots, to protect the ankle, and relatively waterproof.
What is the difference between trekking boots and hiking boots?
- The high mountain ones are stiffer in the sole and the shaft is higher.
How much water do I have to carry to do an expert level ascent?
- A litre and a half of water and isotonic tablets in case we need to take more water from the glacier or snow.
Can I pay in the mountain huts by credit card?
- Almost always but it’s good to carry cash (in case the cover fails).
What clothing do I need for mountain biking?
- Bib shorts, loose-fitting trousers and T-shirt, gloves, warm clothes and fanny pack or backpack.
Are MTB protections necessary?
- Yes, especially if you are going to do enduro because they will protect your elbows and knees in a fall.
From what age can I start cross-country ski?
- To adapt to both the snow and the material the ideal age is 4 years old and to start learning technique from 5 years old.
What kind of gloves do you need for cross-country skiing?
- Any glove that protects from the cold and allows hand mobility on the pole strap.
Do you need a helmet for cross-country ski?
What kind of shoes do I need for Nordic walking?
- Sport shoes, soft-soled and comfortable.