Terms and conditions
This contractual document will govern the contracting of services through the website maspirineo.com, property of JOSE MARIA CARRERA PONS under the trademark MASPIRINEO.
Acceptance of this document implies that the client has read, understands and comprehends what is set forth herein.
You are a person with sufficient capacity to contract. Assumes all obligations set forth herein.These conditions shall be valid for an indefinite period of time and shall be applicable to all contracts made through the MASPIRINEO website. The content of these terms and conditions of hire, as well as any information contained on this website, is subject to change and update without notice. These modifications come into effect as soon as the updated terms and conditions are published on the website. The Customer/Student will be bound by the terms and conditions in force, at the time they register/purchase from the website.
IDENTITY OF THE CONTRACTING PARTIES
On the one hand, the supplier of the goods or services contracted by the Client is JOSÉ MARÍA CARRERA PONS, hereinafter MASPIRINEO, with registered office at C/La Fuente nº7 – 22465 Chía (Huesca), NIF 73201030B, mobile (+34)606991200 and e-mail email@example.com.And on the other hand, the Client, registered in the web site by means of a user name and password, for which he/she has full responsibility of use and custody, and is responsible for the veracity of the personal data provided to MASPIRINEO.
The purpose of this contract is to regulate the contractual purchase and sale relationship between MASPIRINEO and the Customer at the moment the Customer accepts the corresponding box during the online contracting process.
The contractual relationship of purchase and sale involves the delivery of a specific service in exchange for a specific price publicly displayed on the website.
Within the framework of these terms and conditions, as well as on the MASPIRINEO website, the following words are defined as follows:Client: The contracting party with MASPIRINEO. The Client can be either a natural person, adult and over 18 years old, or a legal entity. Student: Natural person designated by the Client in MASPIRINEO, as the beneficiary of MASPIRINEO’s online courses. The student could be the Client himself/herself if he/she reaches the age of majority. Web Site: Virtual learning platform made available to the Client/Student by MASPIRINEO, within the framework of the present terms and conditions. The URL dedicated to this website is as follows: https://maspirineo.com/condiciones-de-contratacion/ This website is owned by JOSE MARIA CARRERA PONS, (registered in the Register of active tourism under reference number TA-HU-94 and located at C/La Fuente nº 7 – 22465 Chía (Huesca). Training: Distance learning tool provided to the student by MASPIRINEO.
- Sending important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes in the terms, conditions and policies of MASPIRINEO. Because this information is essential for your interaction with MASPIRINEO, the Customer / Student may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- Sending commercial communications related to new courses and news by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enable commercial communications.
- To process orders, requests or any type of request made by the Client/Student through any of the forms of contact made available to them.
- Conduct statistical studies.
- Forward the newsletter of the website.
- The right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out up to this point.
- Right of access, rectification and deletion of your data, and limitation or opposition to its processing.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.