NORDIC WALKING: COURSES
Nordic Walking is an endurance sport and a form of outdoor exercise that consists of walking with technical poles, to do a healthy physical workout using most of the muscle groups. Its benefits have been developed jointly between the medical community and sports professionals, revolutionising the concept of sport-health.
- It increases caloric consumption by up to 45%.
- It optimizes the work of the heart and cardiac output.
- It works 95% of the body’s muscles.
- It reduces the impact on the joints. It facilitates a good upright posture.
- It helps eliminate stress by strengthening the immune system.
BESIDES, IT’S FUN.
What do we offer you?
The courses are aimed at groups of 4 to 9 people and are ideal for learning to work on coordination skills. In this way, we take advantage of every day so that your evolution in learning Nordic Walking is extensive.
What will you need?
- Sport shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Sun cream
PRICES (VAT include)
2 days (15 hours) : 150 €/person
2 days (6 hours): 70 €/person
2 days (8 hours): 90 €/person
THE PRICE INCLUDE:
- Certified instructor
- Nordic walking poles
- Insurance of the activity and RC
- Desplacement of the teacher