NORDIC WALKING: COURSES
Nordic Walking is an endurance sport and a form of outdoor exercise that consists of walking with technical poles, to do a healthy physical workout using most of the muscle groups. Its benefits have been developed jointly between the medical community and sports professionals, revolutionising the concept of sport-health.
- It increases caloric consumption by up to 45%.
- It optimizes the work of the heart and cardiac output.
- It works 95% of the body’s muscles.
- It reduces the impact on the joints. It facilitates a good upright posture.
- It helps eliminate stress by strengthening the immune system.
BESIDES, IT’S FUN.
The courses are aimed at groups of 4 to 9 people and are ideal for learning to work on coordination skills. In this way, we take advantage of every day so that your evolution in learning Nordic Walking is extensive.
- Sport shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Sun cream
PRICES (VAT include)
- Certified instructor
- Nordic walking poles
- Insurance of the activity and RC
- Desplacement of the teacher