NORDIC WALKING: PRIVATE LESSONS
Nordic Walking is an endurance sport and a form of outdoor exercise that can be practised by everyone, whatever their age or physical condition. We adapt it to each person so that they find in this exercise a new way of doing sport and enjoying themselves in the middle of nature. We adapt it to each person so that they find in this exercise a new way to do sport and enjoy themselves in the middle of nature. It consists of walking with technical poles, to do a healthy physical work using most of the muscle groups. Its benefits:
- Increases caloric intake by up to 45%.
- Optimizes the work of the heart and cardiac output.
- It works 95% of the body’s musculature.
- Reduces impact on joints.
- Facilitates good upright posture.
- AHelps to eliminate stress by strengthening the immune system.
What do we offer you?
The private classes are aimed at 1-3 people in order to be able to adapt and personalize the classes to the students. Each class has a duration of 2 hours.
What will you need?
- Sport shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Sun cream
PRICES (VAT include)
1-2 persons: 80 €
3 persons: 95 €
THE PRICE INCLUDE:
- Certified instructor
- Nordic walking poles
- Insurance of the activity and RC